On Wednesday this week, Justin Timberlake will be bringing sexy to the City of Oaks [via the PNC Arena]. Not to be boastful, but I have been looking forward to this week since I saw him this past July in Toronto with Jay Z, and this will also be my 7th time seeing him in concert [OH, lucky number 7]. This week is bound to be a sexy one!
Even if you don’t have the potential for a chance encounter with your long time heart-throb this week, you can still make it a sexy one. I think sometimes the word “sexy” gets a bad rap, or applied to physical appearance only. For me, being sexy is a combination between feeling empowered, womanly, and confident no matter how I look on the outside.
Things you could do to make this week sexy:
1) See your heart-throb in concert.
2) Plan a girls night out: dinner, drinks, dancing … and maybe even a fashion show! Seen above are photos I took last night from Couture for a Cause, A and I had some much-needed fun and it was a great excuse to get dolled up.
3) Plan a date night in with your significant other, your children/pets, friends, or yourself. Some of my favorite nights include pajamas, snuggled under a warm blanket, with hot cocoa and a movie, preferably one that includes Hugh Grant … he’s in some of the greatest! Bridget Jones, Love Actually, Notting Hill
4) Plan an amazing workout, or try out a new class [like a barre class]. I never feel sexy during a workout, but afterwards [post shower] when I’m feeling a little tight and toned that is always a good feeling. I never feel like I’m out of shape, I always think, “You did something great for you today.”
5) Pick an evening this week for a relaxing bubble bath, or a “pamper evening” as Zoella, fashion and beauty vlogger might say. One of my favorite videos of her’s is one in which she reviews what her pamper evening entails. Bath, candles, wine, facial … yes, must plan one of those very soon.
6) Find a new fragrance. I recently added Chanel’s Chance Eau Tendre to my collection. I don’t know what it is about a wonderful scent that makes me feel sexy while slumped in my cubicle, but it certainly lifts my 9 to 5 spirits.
What makes your list of things that make you feel sexy? xoxo ‘n lols, crystal