This weekend has been pretty incredible. My amazing sister-in-law offered to watch Carter last minute so Jason and I could head downtown for a date night. We had originally set out to go to a free Cold War Kids concert but since it was free with no age restrictions the line was around the block so we walked a few blocks over to watch Ferris Bueller’s Day Off in the middle of City Plaza. We had an amazing dinner beforehand and finished the night trying out a new bottle shop. I am so thankful we have family around us who are willing to give us a little time out so we can reconnect. Last night, I met some new friends and hung out with my sister at an 80s bar. A lot like old times but one thing is definitely different:
How much I miss this little face!
Hope your weekend was beautiful! —Annie
It’s amazing what a few hanging plants and new chairs can do to a front porch. The porch will actually look quite different when we are done with it (new railings, moving the front door, new front steps) but in the meantime I wanted a place to enjoy the weather and this was the low-cost fix I needed! The hanging plants were also a mother’s day gift! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! — Annie
Random thoughts on a Sunday:
- The above was my view a year ago this week. You can read about it here and here. I miss Denver on a regular basis.
- The only movie I think Ryan Gosling is attractive in is Crazy. Stupid. Love. and I’m pretty sure it’s because of the suits.
- Infant gas drops are my new BFF.
- I accidentally became addicted to Hansen’s Natural Root Beer.
- Our first giveaway is live! Go enter here now!
Have a great week! — Annie