Back to school time was always one of my favorite experiences of the year. It’s like opening a new notebook, so many pages of possibilities! Plus, we got to go shopping for brand new supplies and clothes and what’s not to get excited about there? Just because I’m not in school anymore doesn’t mean that I don’t get that same feeling every time the weather starts to get a little bit colder and the first leaves start changing colors. You can feel the excitement in the air everywhere and it’s hard to ignore.
So I put together my six picks for grown-up school supplies. This time of year is perfect to spruce up your home office or desk at work and these items will help get you excited about meeting those end-of-the-year deadlines!
- Vintage Blossom Notebooks from Rifle Paper Co.
- Reusable Sandwich Bags from thehighfiberco on Etsy
- Portola Desk Organizer and Magazine File from See Jane Work
- Leather Messenger Bag from BlushingTomato on Etsy
- Book iPad Cover from chicklitdesigns on Etsy
- Paper Mate Flair Pens
What are your must-have back to school items? — Annie