Currently it’s a snowy, icy mess outside. This is the second Snowpocalypse in the last few weeks which is fairly rare for Raleigh. Unfortunately, this winter weather has me feeling a little uninspired lately. I’ve also been focusing most of my energy on training and achieving those goals so my schedule has been built around that since the beginning of February. With Valentine’s Day coming up, I had planned some DIYs but just couldn’t make it happen. So, I bookmarked some of my favorite posts of the last few weeks and decided I’d show some Valentine’s link love and share them with you!
1. I Love You Kitchen Towel DIY via Handmaker of Things
2. Oreo Truffles via This Heart of Mine
3. How to Stencil Pillows with Freezer Paper from Two Live Colorfully via Teal & Lime
4. Valentine’s Day S’more Milkshake for Two via Kristi Murphy
5. Chocolate Cherry Meringue Cookies via A Life Well Lived
6. Valentine’s Watercolor Art from Mabey She Made It via Love, Pasta, and a Tool Belt
Are you ready for Valentine’s Day tomorrow?