I’ve been thinking a lot about how to make our home more cozy during the winter and this wishlist is made up of some of my favorite things to cuddle up with on a cold winter day.
1. A good book is key. I read Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal and Renewal by Julie Metz a few years ago and must reread it this winter!
2. Archipelago Soy Candles – these are my favorite candles ever.
3. This knit chevron throw is beautiful and super cozy.
4. I love the colors of these cable knit pillows!
5. You definitely your favorite mug for warm drinks when hibernating. These Anthropologie latte bowls are my fave, especially for soup!
6. Trader Joe’s organic hot cocoa mix is a must.
What’s on your winter wish list?